- Step 1: Please carefully read the admission criteria before applying for the programme.
- Step 2: Create a Panaska personal account – Click Here
- Step 3: Create New Account
- Step 4: Enter all required data
- Login Information
- Personal information
- Contact information
- Step 5: Click Submit Button
- Step 6: Login in to system using your User ID(Email ID) & Password
- Step 7: Click on the Apply New Course button on the left side
- Step 8: Enter all required data in the application form
- Admission Requirements
- Educational details
- Upload scanned copies of educational certificates and a copy of passport
- Other Educational Information
- Step 9: Submit the application
- Step 10: To check the status of your application – Click Here
- Enter User Name(Email ID) & Password
- Click on the check application status button on the left side
- Your application status will be shown as ACCEPTED or REJECTED within 7 working days.
- Step11: If you online application is accepted follow below instructions to complete your payment.
Details on How to Make A Payment to PATHE:
For International and Local payments, Pathe bank details are as follows:-
Bank Name : SAMPATH BANK PLC
Address : Sampath Bank, Wellawatta Branch
Account Name : P.A.T.H.E. Global (PVT) LTD.
Account Number : 003610008363
SWIFT Code :BSAMLKLX
In addition to above, for Local Payments, Please follow below mentioned guidelines:
- Mention student’s full name and address in the bank deposit slip.
- Scan and upload duly completed deposit slip to your account.
Have any question?
You can contact us via e-mail or give us a call. We’re happy to help in any way that we can.
Faculty of Health Sciences
Sirisanda Hospital, 4th floor, Negambo Road, Nittambuwa.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +94 720 239 731 / + 94 720 239 426 / 033 2053 534