Prof. C.S. Weeraratna – Chairman of Academic Council, PATHE Academy
Graduated with a degree in agriculture from the University of Ceylon, and PhD at Wye College of the University of London He was appointed Professor and Head, Dept. of Agronomy, Ruhuna University.
Appointed Consultant to Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. Subsequently he was appointed Professor and Head, Dept. of Soils and Water Resources Management, of the Faculty of Agriculture, Rajarata University of Sri Lanka and Chairman of Sugarcane Research Institute.
Prof. S. Parameswaran – Registrar PATHE Academy Former Dean of University of Jaffna Sri Lanka
– Ex-Head / Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Jaffna.
– Ex-Dean, Faculty of Medicine, University of Jaffna.
– Ex-Member, Board of Management of the Post Graduate Institute of Medicine, University of Colombo.
– Ex-Chairman, Medical Education Unit, Curriculum Committee.
– Ex-Director, Staff Development Centre, University of Jaffna.
– Ex-Dean, Faculty of Medical Sciences, PATHE Academy, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
– Professor of Physiology (on assignment), Faculty of Health Care Sciences, Eastern University Sri Lanka.
– Visiting Professor and Examiner, University of Jaffna and Eastern University, Sri Lanka.
Dr.V.Sivanathan, MBBS, DFM ,Lead Lecturer/Head Clinical Training ,Health programmes
Carries a Spinning back ground of more than 45 years of service which includes the last 10 years in Emergency care and OUT Patient Unit of the NHS -the largest state hospital in Sri Lanka. Possesses hands on experience in General Medicine, Surgery, Gyn and Obs, Pediatrics, Chest Diseases.
Since 2011 Dr.Sivanathan is a team member of PATHE in capacity of academic supervisor for clinical training and lead lecturer for all health prorgammes.
Dr. Rasanjalee Abeywickrama – Assistant General Manager- Academics, PATHE Academy
Graduated with a degree in Biotechnology from the University of Bangalore , and Masters in Applied Genetics at University of Bangalore. She is having experience in health care industry as an application specialist serving for international brands as Stago; France and Bio-rad; USA and at the same time served as a lecturer in Health Sciences at many leading institutes. After obtaining her doctorate in Education, she is more focused on serving to education field in education . Having obtained the doctorate she is now serving for the education industry specifically focusing quality education and her goal is to provide more skilled and educated young individuals to the health care industry.