Why University Foundation in Business & Management?
The foundation programme provides a thorough grounding in the subject. It enables you to acquire valuable theoretical and practical experience at a measured pace, as well as the transferable skills important for higher education in general. In general, this exclusive programme is equivalent to GCE A/L Commerce stream. The programme curriculums are designed according to the international standards & are upgraded yearly in order to meet the ever-changing employment demands.
The successful students will be able to apply to Universities in Australia, New Zealand, USA, Switzerland, Singapore or Russia.
- Accounting 1
- Economics 1
- Communications and Presentation Skills
- Introduction to Business Management
Electives (Two subjects out of the below list)
- Introduction to Business Statistics
- Introduction to Psychology
- Accounting 2
- Economics 2
- Personal Development and Leadership
- Information Technology
- Electives (Two subjects out of the below list)
- Advanced Mathematics
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Developmental Psychology
- G.C.E O/Levels
Time Table : Weekdays 9am to 4pm (the class times and dates for some modules may change)
Next Intake Dates : November 2016