The students are admitted to Diploma programme which is equivalent to the 1st year of the undergraduate degree in Australia and New Zealand. In the ANUP prorgamme the students study the foundation modules which enable them to pave the way to continue 2 nd year to final of their undergraduate with confidence.
PATHE Academy is affiliated with over 40 universities in Australia and New Zealand which recognize our programme. We also have some universities in Australia and New Zealand with whom we have direct articulation agreements. Students would be given with conditional admission letters within 3 months after they register for PATHEWay programme. Contact our counselors to obtain the university list with direct transfer platforms.
PATHE Academy programs ensure that students acquire the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in their tertiary studies and beyond. They are fully endorsed and recognized by Australian universities and designed in collaboration with the University faculties, leading educators and industry experts.
The programmes are recognized by the government of Sri Lanka as equivalent to 1 st year of Degree (refer guidelines on the NQVL recognition levels).
- Small Classes & Individual Support: Small class sizes at PATHE helps students move to a tertiary study in a supported environment.
- Students receive personalized attention from teachers and have access to English language and well being support.
- Official Examination and registration center for: TOEFL/ GRE/ IELTS
- Study Abroad: PATHE overseas student recruitment arm “PATHE Study Abroad” has over 20 years experience in facilitating students’ admissions abroad. Every year we send more than 100 students to Australia and New Zealand by maintain the highest visa approval success rate in the country. Our professional overseas student placement consultant will guide you through out the programme with necessary documentation for visa process.
The programme is full time based. The programme is delivered with emphasis stressed to academic aspect with class room theory, assignments, exams, class room practices, demonstrations, job training and internships. Some of our modules may be delivered fully or party online or through video presentations. PATHE Academy reserves the right to change the venue, date and time for some modules and practical which will not be more than 30% of the whole programme.
- Principles of Marketing
- Environment for Business
- Organisations and Management
- Economics for Business
- Law of Contract and Negligence for Business
- Information systems for Business Decision Making
- Human Resource Management
- Managing Financial Resources and Decisions
One year – Fulltime
Monday to Thursday 9 am to 4 pm
(The class times and dates for some modules may change)
- G. C. E. (A/L) Level or Foundation Diploma conducts by PATHE Academy OR equivalent education qualification which will satisfy the academic council of PATHE Academy.
- All applicants should be with good command in English and be able to pass an aptitude test.
RPL & Credit Transfer:
Credit transfer gives recognition for any relevant previous study and can further accelerate student entry to Universities.
Students who have completed recognized academic or professional programs at tertiary level can apply to enter as transfer students and may receive transfer credits for education/work previously completed – CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accounts), CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing), ABE (Association of Business Executives), ACCA and others.
- Enrollment fee: Rs.20000/-
- Course fees: Rs. 380,000/-
- Installment scheme: Semester wise every 6 months RS.209, 000/-x 2 semesters
- Lab Fees : Rs.20,000/-
- Library deposit: Rs.15,000/-
Next Intake dates:
Flexible commencement dates & Progression:
Students can tailor the start of their education journey to coincide with their forecasted entry into university. PATHE has enrolment sessions every 4 months around the year.
- 19 th Feb 2016
- 14th June 2016
Enroll for the programme:
Deadline for applications are 2 weeks before the commencement date:
To enroll you are required to come in person with 2 color photos, all educational and work experience documents and meet our Counselor or choose the online enrollment option to pay by credit card or through bank.
For further information contact the Course Coordinator 0728566566
Visit financial assistance page for scholarship schemes and loan schemes.